Complaint Review: Pettiskirt style

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous jones — Bronx Internet United States of America
Pettiskirt style

Pettiskirt style Pettiskirt styles has horrible customer service. Their lairs. When i comforted them about their lies they accursed me of harassment. I still have not recieved my refund , Internet

Pettiskirt style has horrible customer service I placed an order with them on Friday night. They emailed me back stating that order made after 1 on Fridays thru Sunday night are not processed until Monday. It also stated that they were closed on the weekends and holidays.

Right after placed the order I tried to cancel it i didn't get a response from the company until Sunday telling me that the items were packed and shipped. I never recieved an email stating that they were shipped not providing me with a tracking number. When I quoted their email they emailed me back saying who gets made because there items were shipped have a good day you need to take it up with your bank.

I told them I was reported them to the BBB they said the BBB was just a scam a business just like them and they were irrelevant to them. They told me that they were gonna refund me my money and nor I need to stop harrassing them. I have not recieved my refund yet. This company is by far one of the worst I've ever come across. They only post positive comments I found them on Facebook and the removed my feedback. Please don't buy from this company. This is a consumer beware alert...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pettiskirt-style/internet/Pettiskirt-style-Pettiskirt-styles-has-horrible-customer-service-Their-lairs-When-i-com-1017540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pettiskirt style