Complaint Review: Peyton Enterprises Aka Global Mail Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2003

• Reported By:Decatur Georgia
Peyton Enterprises Aka Global Mail Marketing
3613 Western Ave. Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Peyton Enterprises Aka Global Mail Marketing Ripoff internet company poses as if they are legit by putting the name of some made up company besides "Peyton Enterprises" to lure business Knoxville Tennessee

Well, the story on me is I'm about to lose my job b/c it is going out of business and I am a college student as well. While in between jobs, for the moment, I needed to find a way to make some money in order to keep up with bills and such.

So I went online one day and decided to search for jobs. I didn't have any luck there. So the next step was to search the classifieds in the paper.

I saw the envelope stuffing ads in them so what I did next was to eliminate waiting all that time for those companies to mail me info about them, I got back online and decided to search for some of those similar companies online.

Well, I came across the "www.makemoneystuffing.com" website. On it, it did not state anything about Peyton Enterprises. It had Global Mail Marketing, which seemed deemable b/c it had contact info, so-called "success" stories, and so on, as well as secured online credit card payment.

So I read through it some more and waited a couple of weeks to register. So, I finally got paid and decided since the deadline for my current job was drawing near, I needed to find a way to make due until I found another job.

So I went on ahead and registered. I kind of knew something was up when my credit card transaction approval code appeared in like...2-3 seconds. As long as I've been shopping online, I've NEVER had a transaction processed that quickly!! NEVER!!!

So then, what furthered my belief into thinking it was a scam was that I tried to log-in with the username and password they had given me (which they've probably given to 3 million other people as well) and they didn't work!

I tried over and over again to log-in and it still refused then it came up with some silly message each time saying the browser was probably busy or there was something wrong with my computer in which I knew was a lie!

I even a couple of days to try to log-in and it still popped up the same message. I've also tried e-mailing them and trying to contact them and I haven't gotten a reply back yet! Then to top it all off, I had no idea it was called "Peyton Enterprises". Whomever made the site souped it up REAL good to draw people near with "Global Mail Marketing".

Well, I decided to do some research about this company so I typed in the search engine "Peyton Enterprises" and I saw all these pages I could go to that said something about scams and such. So I clicked on one of them and sure enough that's what brought me here today.

I saw a lot of complaints about this company and I bowed my head down in disbelief. I couldn't believe I got scammed online. Usually I'm good at spotting these things.

But I guess I got gooked this time. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me and I promise to never, ever let it happen again!!! And I warn others, if you come across an ad that says "Make Money Stuffing Envelopes" and it says it's legit about everything, don't believe what you read and report it so it can get taken off!!!

Thanks for your time and patience in reading this report.

Decatur, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2003 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peyton-Enterprises-Aka-Global-Mail-Marketing/Knoxville-Tennessee-37921/Peyton-Enterprises-Aka-Global-Mail-Marketing-Ripoff-internet-company-poses-as-if-they-are-50593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peyton Enterprises Aka Global Mail Marketing