Complaint Review: Peyton Enterprises - Global Mail Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
Peyton Enterprises - Global Mail Marketing
2911 Tazewell Pike PMB 243 Knoxville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Peyton Enterprises Aka Global Mail Marketing ripoff, false advertisement of legit employment from home, won't refund my hard earned money. Lame, bogus, sorry excuse for a company Knoxville Tennessee

This "company" used false advertisement for legit home employment. I was interested because I have a child and a husband and a home to take care of, which is expensive, so I needed extra income.

This lame, bogus, sorry excuse for a company required a $29.95 registration fee, I paid it and got some paperwork saying I have to pay to place classified ad's in my local paper. What they mail you in regards to work is NOT what they advertise online. They don't tell you the whole story.

I paid the reg fee and then they wanted ANOTHER $29.95 reg fee. I called the phone number my bank gave me and it's a Sprint PCS cell phone belonging to "Peyton and Charity"

So, Everyone ripped off by them, call and tell them what I told them, I want my money back and they'll be hearing from my lawyer for false advertisement and fraudulent business.

Bridget
SD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2003 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peyton-Enterprises-Global-Mail-Marketing/Knoxville-Tennessee-37918/Peyton-Enterprises-Aka-Global-Mail-Marketing-ripoff-false-advertisement-of-legit-employme-67033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peyton Enterprises - Global Mail Marketing