Complaint Review: Pfeiffer Lincoln -mercury Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:wyoming Michigan
Pfeiffer Lincoln -mercury Inc.
2424 28thst,&breton Road Byron Center, Michigan U.S.A.

Pfeiffer Lincoln Mercury Inc. Ripoff first Service Corporation sold me a car with a bad engine,and neither company will honor contract Byron Center Michigan

*Author of original report: pfeiffer lincoln & first service corporation.hand in hand on rip off

*Author of original report: i was given a lease car may18th,but the attitude was horrible

*Author of original report: now they want to respond,since i wrote report.

*Author of original report: still playing the blame game.when does it end

Me and my husband bought a car from the pfeiffer lincoln company.they also sold us a contract through first automotive corporation.in which neither cares to honor.we bought the car on febuary21,andit died two weeks ago on a sunday april 22.first they said they would fix the problem,(an blown engine).and kept giving us the run around.they did not honor us with a rental,or anything.my husband has to ride the bus to work second shift,and get home the best way he can so he don't loose his job.i also have to ride the bus and my job has been very easy on me being i haven't rode a bus in ten years.they are both still not takeing responsibility for there contracts,and are not trying to make it right.if someone can help us please do,and we are still paying a car note on this car.

Sally
wyoming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2007 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pfeiffer-Lincoln-mercury-Inc/Byron-Center-Michigan-49315/Pfeiffer-Lincoln-Mercury-Inc-Ripoff-first-Service-Corporation-sold-me-a-car-with-a-bad-en-247313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pfeiffer Lincoln -mercury Inc.

pfeiffer lincoln & first service corporation.hand in hand on rip off

AUTHOR: Sally - (U.S.A.)

first it was my engine, now my transmission is stuck in second, and i get the same old crap. it's not covered. i thought anything inside of car was covered.

don't sign contract with either company. how can you be allowed to sell someone a phoney contract. so now i'm out of pocket 400.00myself for something that should have been covered.

i was given a lease car may18th,but the attitude was horrible

AUTHOR: Sally - (U.S.A.)

i was told to pick up a lease car after,i continued to complain about how i was getting to work.when i got there the person who sold me the car,in 2/2007.had the worst attitude i had ever seen.then i call today about my car,and they tell meit's not ready.and i have to pay a thousand dollar deductable for something that was not wrong with my car in the beggining.

it didn't need a starter,it needed a engine,now the lincoln pfieffer,and the warranty company is saying i have a 100.00 dollar deductable on something i didn't need.they gave me a car no gas in it.they didn't refund my transportation fee's i incurred.they were still getting there carnote out of our account,every week.and all i keep hearing is be patient.wow,this is amazing.

i pay cab fair home which is a little short of 20.00,each way,we both me and husband had to pay people sometimes just to ensure keeping our jobs.and this is how we get treated,if ant one knows a good lawyer please send my way.i can't believe the pateint's i gave these people and they make it seem as though it's my fault.and charge me for something i didn't even need.they have wronged us either way you slice this cake

now they want to respond,since i wrote report.

AUTHOR: Sally - (U.S.A.)

about three yesterday, i got a phone call while at work. i was told my car is going to get fixed. lincoln said they would pay the tab for new engine, but warrenty people still are denying the claim. on there part. which means they are selling people warranty's they really don't back. which is fraud

still playing the blame game.when does it end

AUTHOR: Sally - (U.S.A.)

i walked all the way to car lot, and they still want to give me the run around. i guess i'm suppose to wait for them, when every week they are takeing, our money for a car we don't even have. i also call a supervisor at first automotive, and they were just totally rude. i felt assulted through the phone the way i was spoke to. i can't believe that i pay my money and you treat me like dirt. wow. it was my day off now i have to pay tag, until next monday. and they are enjoying this. lincoln know's they sold me a lemon, and doesn't want to be responsible for there actions. i will be filing a action really soon against them. if someone has delt with these people please let me know