Complaint Review: Pfizer Payout Financial Inc

• Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Diamond Bar California
Pfizer Payout Financial Inc
5505 Lakeshore Rd. Kelowna, British Columbia Canada

Pfizer Payout Financial Inc Suspected Fraud and Misrepresentation Kelowna British Columbia

I received a similar "Award Notification Final Notice" a couple of days ago on 3/24/09. Today I contacted Pfizer (the real company) via telephone and was referred to the following:

Pfizer Global Security
New York Main Headquarters
Ph.: (212) 733-7900

I spoke with a gentleman named Cory. He informed me that in the past week or so they've received over 60 such reports and that they are indeed fraudulent. He was grateful that I hadn't cashed the check as that would have resulted in much more trouble on my part. He asked me to fax him a copy of the letter, the check, and the envelope, which I will be doing shortly. He requested that I also inform the local authorities where I live. He was also thankful for the assistance.

Remember, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

Mr. S
Diamond Bar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pfizer-Payout-Financial-Inc/Kelowna-British-Columbia-V1W-4J4/Pfizer-Payout-Financial-Inc-Suspected-Fraud-and-Misrepresentation-Kelowna-British-Columbia-437938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pfizer Payout Financial Inc