Complaint Review: Pfizer Pharmaceuticals

• Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: sorrowed1 — airville Pennsylvania USA
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
3502 delta rd airville, Pennsylvania United States of America

Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Pfizer hurt, medical, pain, disaster airville, Pennsylvania

I used the depo shot for four years. I started when I was fourteen, before the black box warning came out. I noticed that I was having problems but never dreamed that it was caused by the shot. I am twenty two now and my life is in ruins. I have major back problems that noone knows the cause, not to mention my stomach problems. I curl up in a ball with pain almost every freaking night. I have a hard time remember things that just happened. I have sever anxiety and depression. I cannot work, I miss to many days. I am trying to do online college, however I failed three classes in a row due to lack of concentration. I know as well as many depo users that this caused by the shot. I am and will get to the bottom of this. I know it may be to late, however I am determined to find a good lawyer who will still take the case. We need justice as well. It is not our fault that we did not know about the symptoms. No one told us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pfizer-Pharmaceuticals/airville-Pennsylvania-17302/Pfizer-Pharmaceuticals-Pfizer-hurt-medical-pain-disaster-airville-Pennsylvania-497474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pfizer Pharmaceuticals