Complaint Review: Ph Media Llc, Saveon Pills

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 03, 2009

• Reported By:brockton Massachusetts
Ph Media Llc, Saveon Pills
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Ph Media Llc, Saveon Pills acai "club" Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I have the same story as someone from Washington on this site. I was trying for a free gift card, found that there were to many offers to fulfill, backed out, canceled everything I had signed up for(I even have the email to prove they canceled me) and still got charged the 7.95. The credit card company graciously removed it. I managed to speak to someone on the phone who told me it would cost $49.95 to cancel. I told her about the email and she didn't believe me, so I sent it to her and never heard from her again. Now there's a charge for $89.98 on my credit card. I'll be fighting this. PS The BBB in Ok. City has a unsatisfactory rating on them.

brockton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ph-Media-Llc-Saveon-Pills/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Ph-Media-Llc-Saveon-Pills-acai-club-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-407502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ph Media Llc, Saveon Pills