Complaint Review: Pharamcy Board of Texas

Pharamcy Board of Texas
William P. Hobby Building Tower 3, Suite 600 333 G austin, Texas USA

Pharamcy Board of Texas Work Ethics Malpractise austin Texas

Registration as pharamcy Tech Trainee  months ago-

Because of personal conficts Health related i did not complete my full registration untill november for the background check.

In january i applied for a job as a pharamcy Tech trainee,  the pharamcy manager stated i needed a pharamcy Tech Trainee registration proof.

i went home to check on my registration status, it was open but with a note stating it needed a correct of a S.S.N

I contacted the pharamcy board the refeering to me to  a email "onlinehelp" and  a person whom handles the corrections of applications.

The number they gave me went to voice mail instantly. I contacted the number 6-8 times in total each time directly to voicemail. i left 3 voice mails, one stating my S.S.N and my delima, second was a reply to the voicemail to re-contact  and the Third was a specific voice mail, rfeering the person whom contacted me to Email me, and stating the best time to contact me after 3 pm.

i also sent  mutiple emails refeering to my problem for correction of the S.S.N , i was also told even though my S.S.N on the application was wrong the S.S.N on my backgroudn check which was approved was correct and went through, reason why they did not trust the back ground check is beyond me.

The numebr whiched the woman called me with, i could not call back and the number which i called directly went to voice mail .

at 1 pm i was contacted by the pahramcy board help, stating my regitration  had expired due to the fact it been one year- even thought the information i would put in would be exactly the same. i would need to re -register for 60$ rather then 40$ just to put in the correct S.S.N, . this is  the pharamcy board policy Fee- they are not obligated by State or Federal  to not accept the previous application , they very much could so and do so without hesitation but choose not too.

The pahramcy board could not help me fix this problem, nor did they send me Emails or any contact number that allowed me to directly contact a person.

However they did not seem hesitant to contact me when i had to repay them , and 20$ more

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharamcy-Board-of-Texas/austin-Texas-78701/Pharamcy-Board-of-Texas-Work-Ethics-Malpractise-austin-Texas-1121308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharamcy Board of Texas