Complaint Review: PharmaEurope

• Reported By: marcolino — Paris Other
PharmaEurope
Internet USA

PharmaEurope Pharma Europe.net Pharma Europe has scamed me!! Internet

I have recently ordered products for musculation on this website. the cost is quite high (+/- $500). The days before I paid, I always got very fast answers (within 1-2hours maximum) but since I sent the money they simply ignore me!! I have sent a ton of messages asking when my gears should be shipped, what is the status of my order but nothing. This type of behavior is just disgusting... I have been honest, I have sent the payment as soon as I could and here is the result.

Do not make business with those people. Do not be silly like me. I have lost $500 because of those crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PharmaEurope/internet/PharmaEurope-Pharma-Europenet-Pharma-Europe-has-scamed-me-Internet-1117860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PharmaEurope