Pink

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2004

• Reported By:Milton West Virginia
Pharmacy Cards .com
www.PhrmacyCards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Pharmacy Cards .com ripoff, unauthorized check written on checking account, wrong name on check Tempe Arizona

Pharmacy Cards.com took $139.00 out of my checkijng account without authorization in the name of my daughter with 2 year old information (address, phone#, last name) Never heard of the company or it's web site. When I called the number on the front of the check I was told by a CCR that I would be issued a refund check in the mail. The company's name is Client Care Relations.
The refund will take 15-30 business days and will be issued in my daughers name. Since she no longer lives with me I will have to contact her to cash a check for my money. This company can remove money from my account electronically but can't put it back.
The check was scanned in Tempe Az

Ruth
Milton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2004 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacy-Cards-com/nationwide/Pharmacy-Cards-com-ripoff-unauthorized-check-written-on-checking-account-wrong-name-on-85012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacy Cards .com