Museum

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: Pedro — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Pharmacy Express

Pharmacy Express hundreds of domain names. Too many to list They are sending me over 2,000 spam emails per hour (now for 2 days). I have deleted over 100,000 emails so far. Unknown, Internet

I have started receiving about 2,000 emails per hour. They come from all parts of the world, different IP addresses, different servers, different email addresses. Each email has a link. Each link is different but they all reroute to the same website: http://mutmedic.com/

If their objective is not to be ignored... well, they have succeeded. If they objective is to sell then it is plain stupid! So, my question is: What is the purpose of this practice? What is its real objective. It's not me. I am just a web developer and I am not even in their market, So, who are they targeting?

But, whatever you do, stay away from these people, They are dangerous. I have a decent (self developed) email filter that dumps all this trash in a deleted folder and I download all my emails to my computer via outlook every 10 minutes. So, for me, I only have to clean the "deleted messages" folder now and then (two clicks). But, for anybody that gets this atrocity, even with a good filter, risks to max out their email quota in no time or, at least, seriously upset the email server owners.

There has to be a way of stopping these practices.

Remember: http://mutmedic.com/  NEVER, NEVER buy anything from these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2011 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacy-Express/internet/Pharmacy-Express-hundreds-of-domain-names-Too-many-to-list-They-are-sending-me-over-2000-696667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacy Express