Complaint Review: PharmacyCards.Com

• Reported By:Delanco New Jersey
PharmacyCards.Com
207--1425 Marine Drive West Vancouver,, British Columbia Canada

PharmacyCards.Com Internet Scam West Vancouver, British Columbia

An automatic debit for $139 for PharmacyCards.com appeared in my checking account. Knowing that we had not purchased anything we called the bank. They gave us customer service number for pharmacy cards which I called. I reached a customer service clearing house and they asked what comapny I was calling about. They then asked for my phone number, which they had no account under. They found an account under my husbands name, with an address which he has not lived at for 8 years, but that still appeared in his yahoo mail account.

When I asked how they got the information and what we did to sign up they said they were not aware of how information was gathered, but that my not responding to their offer, we had signed up for a lifetime membership with their discount pharmacy cards. I immediately cancelled and was told it would take 15 days to process the refund.

BEWARE! email software that blocks junk mail is blocking this email, so naturally you are not going to respond to it.

We filled out a fraud report at the bank but they said there was really no way to stop people from doing this. I thought stealing money was illegal?

M
Delanco, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2004 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PharmacyCardsCom/West-Vancouver-British-Columbia-V7T-1B9/PharmacyCardsCom-Internet-Scam-West-Vancouver-British-Columbia-82897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PharmacyCards.Com