Complaint Review: PharmacyCards.com & InterBill Ltd.

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
PharmacyCards.com & InterBill Ltd.
www.PharmacyCards.com 1-866-467-3536 Internet Canada

InterBill Ltd. - PharmacyCards.com ripoff Internet

A $139 was taken out of my checking account by a place called PharmacyCards.com. I never heard of them and did not authorize for them to take anything from my account. I have the check they sent to my bank and the check number is in the six hundred series which is way out of line with my series. Now because of this I am going to have to close this account and open another one.

Something needs to done about people like this and this place is housed in Canada. I would like to know how they got my information. Although I believe someone sold information to them. It should be against the law to sell personal information on people.

Sally
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PharmacyCardscom-InterBill-Ltd/internet/InterBill-Ltd-PharmacyCardscom-ripoff-Internet-85235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PharmacyCards.com & InterBill Ltd.