Complaint Review: PharmacyCards.com

• Reported By:Champaign Illinois
PharmacyCards.com
Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

PharmacyCards.com ripoff Tempe Arizona

I checked my checking account balance to see if a deposit had been posted, and found that there was an electronic check that had been debited to my account for PharmacyCards.com. I have no idea who these people are. They have my old address and a check number that is in the 700s when my current checks are numbered in the 2000s.

I have not been able to reach anyone on their listed number as yet. I am also horrified that my bank would allow this transaction with the wrong address and a check number so far outdated.

Lavinnia
Champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2004 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PharmacyCardscom/Tempe-Arizona/PharmacyCardscom-ripoff-Tempe-Arizona-84014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PharmacyCards.com