Complaint Review: PharmacyCards.com

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2004

• Reported By:97381 Oregon
PharmacyCards.com
Canada Nationwide Canada

PharmacyCards.com made a check with my name for $139 and where there was supposed to be a signature, it said customer authorized. Canada

I went into my bank and found out that my account was over-drawn. I found out there had been a check my bank says that I wrote out. It did not even match my check numbers I was using. It ended up being pharmacycards.com that I have never heard of.

Maya
97381, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PharmacyCardscom/nationwide/PharmacyCardscom-made-a-check-with-my-name-for-139-and-where-there-was-supposed-to-be-a-85510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PharmacyCards.com