Complaint Review: Pharmacycards.com - Client Care Relations

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2006

• Reported By:woodland hills California
Pharmacycards.com - Client Care Relations
377 Edgeware Rd London England Pointclaire, Quebec Canada

Pharmacycards.com and Client Care Relations stole money, valuable time, caused emotional strain for my sick wife and me. Rip-off! Pointclaire, Quebec, Montreal, London

*Consumer Suggestion: Consumers say they never authorized withdrawals

*Consumer Comment: CCR

*Consumer Suggestion: Pharmacy Card and ccr

My wife noticed the charge in her bank acct, as it caused her to be overdrawn. She is bed ridden with Muscular Dystrophy, so I have had to research and go to her bank for forms etc.

I contacted CCR, whose phone number is on pharmacycards.com website and next to the transaction on her bank statement. CCR was rude, uncooperative and told me, "tough luck". I contacted walmart's pharmacy manager, as they are one of many listed on pharmacy cards website, they informed me they have no relationship with pharmacycards.

I called CCR back and informed them of this and was hung up on. They seem as bad as pharmcards.com, actually worse due their continued unwillingness to cooperate with any info about pharmacycards.com. In going through the labrynth of banks, ach processors, electronic banking handlers, it is amazing to me how no one is WILLING to tell us how to contact pharmacycards.com directly, and more importantly how they came to posess her banking information.

The thief in this is pharmacycards.com and the on-going Villian is Client Care Relations in Montreal for fronting and facilitating this ongoing FRAUD. The RCMP are looking into this as well as other agencys and CCR of montreal is still stonewalling re: contact information. It has cost not only money, valuble time and much emotiomal strain for my wife.CCR would not even tell me what the letters CCR stand for what are they hiding from?? Hopefully the owners of this company CCR of Montreal will be held responsible for their complicity in this ongoing criminal enterprise.

David
woodland hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacycardscom-Client-Care-Relations/Pointclaire-Quebec/Pharmacycardscom-and-Client-Care-Relations-stole-money-valuable-time-caused-emotional-s-85525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacycards.com - Client Care Relations

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Consumers say they never authorized withdrawals

AUTHOR: Bill - (Canada)

US
801-705-7143

read the articles on Google

CCR

AUTHOR: Debbie - (U.S.A.)

CCR stands for Client Care Relations----HA HA HA

I told them it sure wasn't us as the clients but maybe their dishonest employer.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Pharmacy Card and ccr

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I had the exact same problem with Pharmacy Cards and Interbill charging my account for $139 TWICE in one month for no reason. They not only ran a check through in my name, but tried to do so under the name of a man who I divorced 3 years ago and has not been an authorized signer on that account since! I knew this was illegal and did a lot of investigation. CCR was useless and at first I didnt believe they were telling the truth.. I thought they WERE Pharmacy Cards and were lying. So I called the FTC and got them looking into it,,, I received a phony address in Vancouver Canada, and was told CCR was in Montreal, but no addresses had anything to do with PharmacyCards. My bank told me the money went to an offshore account in INDIA! and the FTC later confirmed they had determined the same information. They also confirmed ccr was nothing more than an answering service only capable of providing whatever information they're given.
They along with a PO BOX in Canada are used as scapegoats to make this company look real and based in canada.

Ccr definately has rude people working there, but you're wasting your time with them, as they dont even see a cent of our money, INTERBILL does and they give it to PharmcyCards wherever they are located.