masses

• Reported By:Newark Delaware
Pharmacycards.com
www.pharmacycards.com Internet, Canada

Pharmacycards.com stole $139.00 directly from my checking account Internet

Pharmacy cards.com stole $139.00 dierectly from my checking account, and how they got the number I do not know. The company is in conjuction with a couple of other companies such as interbill (who handles their finacial transactions) and World Wide Marketing (who helps distribute their business to other companies.)

I am working with local authorities and the media to see that this company and it partners are destroyed. Any help or information will be appreciated.

Supposedly they sent out a junk mail or a junk e-mail notifying me that if I did not want their services I had to respond back in order to not get charged the $139.00. That is not legal in any way unless you made an offer with the first contact. Until now I never knew this company or companies existed.

Raymond
Newark, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2004 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacycardscom/Internet-/Pharmacycardscom-stole-13900-directly-from-my-checking-account-Internet-83802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacycards.com