Complaint Review: Pharmacycards.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2004

• Reported By:freeport Illinois
pharmacycards.com Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 702-3097801
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Pharmacycards.com $139.00 checking account ripoff Tempe Arizona

On february 22, 2004 i happened to check my bank acct online, and found that pharmacycards had billed my acct for $139.00. I confirmed this with my bank and they gave me the cancelled check they had.

I then called the phone no. on the check and was told that the company had sent me a offer one week prior to the bank debit and i had to call them and tell them i didn't want their card.

I was also told that they get their bank information from associates of theirs that i have done bussiness with and used a check to pay them but would not give me that company's name.

On april 20,2004 i again called the no. on the check and was given the phone no. 1-702-309-7801. they no longer represent pharmacycards.

I called that phone no. and got a recorded message that say's " if you are calling about the $139.00 billed to your check account by pharmacycards, take the cancelled check you got to your bank and have them send it to our bank as a returned item."

We did as they said and our bank called them first. Within a matter of hours the money was put back in our bank acct.

Now i want any interest they collected on my money while they had it for two months.

I also filed a report to the FBI FRAUD CENTER.
Hopefully this will help some other people get their money back.

Freeport, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacycardscom/Tempe-Arizona/Pharmacycardscom-13900-checking-account-ripoff-Tempe-Arizona-88942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacycards.com