Complaint Review: Pharmacycards.com

• Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
www.pharmacycards.com Internet U.S.A.

Pharmacycards.com ripoff! Internet

I too got ripped off $139. When I first called I spoke with someone at pharmacycards.com, now they have a customer service company called CCR answering phones. My bank won't do anything but I have filed complaints with every government agency and consumer protection agency I can think of. I am supposed to receive a refund check in 15 days but I doubt I'll ever see it. It make me sick that companies can get away with things like this. Hopefully this one won't for much longer.

Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacycardscom/internet/Pharmacycardscom-ripoff-Internet-84097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacycards.com