Complaint Review: Pharmacygoldcard

• Submitted: Mon, April 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 14, 2008

• Reported By:Cleona Pennsylvania
pharmacygoldcard.com Internet U.S.A.

Pharmacygoldcard They are charging me 1.00 per month for a card I never signed up for. Internet

Credit card fraud:
I am being charged 1.00 per month for a pharmacy card that I never signed up for. I called the 800 number on my bill. Since I dont have a card, I dont have a membership number. When you try to retrieve your number, the message comes back "I'm sorry you are having problems with our system, please habg up and send an e-mail.

Cleona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmacygoldcard/internet/Pharmacygoldcard-They-are-charging-me-100-per-month-for-a-card-I-never-signed-up-for-Int-325980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmacygoldcard