Complaint Review: Pharmochemo

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Russ — Greenwood Arkansas United States of America

Pharmochemo Henry Ekoume Liar stole over $170 from me. Should be wanted now for fraud! Internet

I trusted some guy who goes by the name of Henry Ekoume, who works at Pharmochemo.com. He messaged me about an offer, I accepted to send him upto $170 in Western Unions (be aware of people using western unions they're almost always crooks) Staying in contact with him in hopes to finally recieve my package, he delays it all for over 2 months!! meanwhile he tries to have me join in on his terribly stupid schemes trying to make me buy farm animals and sell them on craigslist~ yeah right. I know it's rediculous I still believed him after that...

What's worse is that he asks to send me stuff from amazon to ship it back to him in Cameroon. A week later I am notified by amazon asking about this guy. It turns out his account on amazon was shut down for fraud. (ie. he stole someone elses credit card and baught stuff to refurbish in his country) and he wanted me to be the mail man. As soon as we find out about all of this he freaks out and begs to send me his stuff right away. I tried to get as much information, but he so declined to tell me anything. I have sent the stolen goods to my local law enforcement.

Do not trust Pharmochemo, Henry Ekoume. I was scammed. He might pretend to be your friend and say all these nice things. In reality... things are more untrustworthy then they appear. Thank you total scam, guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pharmochemo/internet/Pharmochemo-Henry-Ekoume-Liar-stole-over-170-from-me-Should-be-wanted-now-for-fraud-Int-1011142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pharmochemo