Complaint Review: Phaze2

• Reported By: Angeleyez — woodside New York
Phaze2
22-19 41st Ave Long island City, New York USA

Phaze2 Laura Randall of Phaze2 Scammed our family Long island City New York

Laura Randall of Phaze3 told my neice that should be a model, I have been paying for these clases for months. She has not seen any succsess with modeling with them. I paid over 1250 for headshots and i have not seen any incentive return!! They told me i only had a week to recieve my money back. I feel hurt and decieved.

I will be esclating this situation, NOBODY should do buisness with these scammers!!! NOBODY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phaze2/Long-island-City-New-York-11101/Phaze2-Laura-Randall-of-Phaze2-Scammed-our-family-Long-island-City-New-York-1049029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phaze2