Complaint Review: Phelan

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Phelan
3577 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Ste. A Box 273 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Phelan MaleWitch - Potential Client Who Decided Not to Use His Services Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Phelans work does help

*Consumer Comment: Phelan does all he agrees to do and more

*General Comment: Withdrawl...

* : NinjaBoy Your Response Makes No Sense

*Consumer Comment: only money huh?

*Consumer Comment: Are You Kidding Me?

*Consumer Suggestion: Alicia the Parrot

*Author of original report: Phelan Malewitch.com - Was Only Interested In Money; Decided Not To Use His Services

After researching and looking at various sites for spellcasting services, as well as information on what to look for in terms of these scams, I came across Phelan's site. I had previously written to a few other spellcasters, but like Phelan, I had gotten generic, impersonal responses and immediate requests for money with no consultation or response to questions asked.

Originally, I had become interested in Phelan's services because he not only provides information on what to look for as far as scams are concerned on his site, he also makes no guarantees or promises as to the results of his spells, but he seemed to offer reasonable expectations and information, he provides contact information and an actual physical address, and most importantly on his site, he clearly states that you will be treated with RESPECT, KINDNESS, and COMPASSION.

I've copied and pasted the actual exchange between myself (my actual name withheld for privacy purposes) and this Phelan person for people to see for themselves. I will never do business with this person as he clearly only has time to receive money.

Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 1:11 PM
Time Elapsed Until Reply: 1 hour, 11 minutes and 59 seconds.
From: Phelan
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Thank You For Your Response/Interested In Working With You

My time is money, and this is how I weed out those who just want free information, as is this case. Good luck and the paypal request will be cancelled. Phelan

Alicia B wrote:
Thank you for the offer and lowering your price. I would be willing to purchase this item at the offered price, however so far, your responses tend to be very generic and impersonal and more about money. Thanks again. You can cancel the offer.

Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 11:54 AM
Time Elapsed Until Reply:
From: Malewitch.com
Subject: From: Malewitch.com-Paypal request

I am on the way out of the office, I have sent you a paypal request for the lesser amount and it will say Atlanta Botanica. If you decide not to proceed I will cancel the request this afternoon upon my return.

Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 11:51 AM
Time Elapsed Until Reply: 3 minutes and 11 seconds.
From: Phelan
Subject: RE: Thank You For Your Response/Interested In Working With You

Date Replied On: Wednesday, Jan/28/2009 4:25 PM
Time Elapsed Until Reply: 3 days, 17 hours, 1 minute and 37 seconds.
From:
Subject: Kundalini Binding

Greetings Alicia!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phelan/Atlanta-Georgia/Phelan-MaleWitch-Potential-Client-Who-Decided-Not-to-Use-His-Services-Atlanta-Georgia-417766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phelan

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Phelans work does help

AUTHOR: David - ()

I went through phelan few years back when me and the mothers of my babies seperated and she left to move to another state with her ex bf. After the ritual was made I began getting calls from her tell me how much she missed and then she broke up with her bf and moved back and we were going to get things started but while she was away i got with someone else which kinda ruined it for me but i will get her back with phelans help.

Phelan does all he agrees to do and more

AUTHOR: blacksmithgirl - (United States of America)

I have experienced Phelan's help two times. He truly helped me at the agreed upon price. I will never forget him.Additionally his writings and blogs which are available FOR FREE on his website contain information that is not available anywhere on earth and I am a very well-read person. It has been several years since then but some of his quotes still ring in my ears when I face situations in life.

Anyone can cast a spell, including the requestor. Phelan is not into a lot of hand holding and he expects people to make their own choices without a lot of complicated explanations for every single one of the thousands of people that contact him. He doesnt pretend to be perfect or immune to the chaos that troubles us all, especially those people who live fully. Any true responsible communication from the heart I have ever sent him has been responded to whether or not  money was involved. He is in my opinion "a Lighthouse" kind of person.

He has plenty of money, he gives his gifts to the world. If he lowers his price for someone you can be sure it wasnt to "get"  business but to meet people at their limited state of consciousness and try to make his help available. This negative report reminded me of just how rare and great and honest an individual Phelan was and Ive decided to go from here and revisit his websites. I want to see how the dear guy is doing today. Thank you.

#3 General Comment

Withdrawl...

AUTHOR: Ninjaboy - (Australia)

Hi again Alicia... Youll have to forgive me for my previous post, being an emotional wreck made me fail to see ALOT of things clearly and made me read alot of things through the old "Rose Colored Glasses"...

I was merely posting what i thought, you said he was after money but as far as i was concerned he was nice enuff to cancell my full price payment and told me to purchase at the discounted price which suggested otherwise...

I just wanted to add that its come to my attention that when you start asking too many questions he tends to "blow you off"... I recieved a newsletter that clearly states "International clients who are expecting a package from me please let me know when you receive the shipment" HOWEVER!! in one of my messages from him AFTER saying i would purchase the spell after he gave me the info he was looking for he told me he no longer does international orders...

Anyway suffice to say i did not purchase his spell... Its possible he MAY be legit still as he does face to face readings/casts but its ALSO highly likely that its just a show... But we'll never know.

Take care of yourself and i wish you all the best with your ex/new bf/future

~NB~...

#4

NinjaBoy Your Response Makes No Sense

AUTHOR: Elise - (USA)

Your response about having a positive attitude has nothing to do with this issue, and if you really READ why I decided NOT to use his services, you would understand and not respond the way you did. It had nothing to do with my attitude as I, like you, had thought he was legitimate having taken the time to research people, but I decided NOT to use them because unlike what his website claims, HIS attitude to me seemed negative to ME.

I didn't appreciate his very short and generic/impersonal reply when I had taken the time to really express my situation and my needs, and I get this very generic reply and request for money. His offer was a bit much to me, especially when he hadn't even taken the time to really answer any questions I'd asked about his services and a more tailored response to my situation to show he was listening and took my situation seriously.

He further showed his negativity and true colors by sending me a rather nasty and threatening email after writing this report. I find that kind of behavior from a supposedly "good," "kind," and "compassionate" person to be suspect and hypocritical.

So, if you and others wish to believe that this person is legitimate and you wish to waste your money or money is no object to you where it doesn't matter the quality of service you get, go right on ahead. I'm worth a lot more than that, and I obviously am a very positive person and believe in and love myself enough to be discriminating in who I give my hard earned dollars to.

Furthemore, I ultimately believe that love comes without the use of such things and to those who are open to receiving and giving it.

I have plenty of love around me and have my relationship, as well as love from friends and family.

Take care.

only money huh?

AUTHOR: Ninjaboy - (Australia)

If he was ONLY interested in money he would not have cancelled my payment of the original price and told me about a special price he has atm...

Yes it is the same price as the one you have posted, yes it does sound suss that THAT particular special is ongoing even tho he said it ends after dd-mm BUT!...

1. You cant put a price on love... especially true love
and
2. I believe that this guy is ACTUALLY legit unlike the majority of the other casters...

To the person who made thi thread... Did you read ANY of his posts on his sites? It clearly says you need to have a positive frame of mind to manifest properly and theres alot more things on manifestation and the like.

If anyone else is considering this caster i suggest you make sure you read his posts and understand that you and your actions ALSO play a HUGE part in the end result

Are You Kidding Me?

AUTHOR: Debz - (U.S.A.)

Wow; he reduced his price for an item that was all ready on sale and you're still not happy? Says more about you than it does about him.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Alicia the Parrot

AUTHOR: Dave - (United Kingdom)

We got the message the first time. Phelan is correct, you are a timewaster, and then you run to ROR and post the same message three times - twice here and once on a separate report, you are bitter and twisted and taking your mood out on Phelan, which is unfair. I've not used Phelan's services, but he's been on the internet for years and doesn't have any complaints, only yours - that speaks for itself.

You say Phelan is only interested in money, incorrect, you are, you are angry because you cannot afford his reasonable fees. Phelan saw through you, as they say "the truth hurts", so you ran here and screamed your head off and stamped your feet in revenge. Well it hasn't worked, as far as I can see Phelan is running a business with reasonably priced items for sale, he doesn't have time to waste, he must get 100s of timewasters and has therefore sorted out a way of elimatinating them so that his time can be best spent helping those who have purchased from him. It makes perfect sense to me.

AUTHOR: Alicia - (U.S.A.)

Originally, I had become interested in Phelan's services because he not only provides information on what to look for as far as scams are concerned on his site, he also only dealt in white magic, he also makes no guarantees or promises as to the results of his spells, but he seemed to offer reasonable expectations and information, he provides contact information and an actual physical address, and most importantly on his site, he clearly states that you will be treated with RESPECT, KINDNESS, and COMPASSION.

Well, so much for any of those things. I took the time to send a very detailed email to this person, and I did not receive either RESPECT, KINDNESS, nor COMPASSION or any personal show of interest to my situation and very generic, impersonal response, which not to mention took almost FOUR days for him to respond to to begin with, and he has the nerve to ask me for $224 for a spell! (a special he called it, which was due to expire the next day). He also then has the nerve to insult me and tell me that I was only interested in free information, which I clearly wasn't if I had taken the time to research and write to this person.

Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 1:11 PM Time Elapsed Until Reply: 1 hour, 11 minutes and 59 seconds.
From: Phelan Subject: RE: RE: RE: Thank You For Your Response/Interested In Working With You

Alicia B wrote:

Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 11:54 AM Time Elapsed Until Reply: From: Malewitch.com
Subject: From: Malewitch.com-Paypal request

Phelan Date Replied On: Thursday, Jan/29/2009 11:51 AM Time Elapsed Until Reply: 3 minutes and 11 seconds.
From: Phelan Subject:
RE: Thank You For Your Response/Interested In Working With You

If you are paying through paypal I will reduce the cost to $174.95. If so I can send you a paypal request. Phelan

Hello Phelan,

Thank you for your response to my message and for your suggestion. I would be interested in working with you and in the Kundalini binding spell, however at this time, I'm unable to spend $224.00 at this time, especially since I was only notified a day ago and you say your offer expires today. I'm wondering if you may have anything that's comparable and less expensive or if you'd willing to negotiate a slightly price. Also, because this person is married as I mentioned before, does this or any other spell cover this area and will it help them mutually divorce?

Date Replied On: Wednesday, Jan/28/2009 4:25 PM Time Elapsed Until Reply: 3 days, 17 hours, 1 minute and 37 seconds.
From: Subject: Kundalini Binding

Greetings Alicia!

I have had great success in assisting my clients with uniting or reuniting with their mates, as long as you are coming from a place of love and its not about control or manipulation it will work for you. I use a combination of a Love spell (A binding of the emotional and mental energies) and the Kundalini binding (A binding of the sexual and spiritual energies).

The combination of these two spells work great together to overcome adversity and to reunite lovers or to bring them closer. I use both of your names and dates of birth to do the work and as part of the process, I perform a thorough uncrossing and cleansing to remove the negativity that is keeping you apart or that is preventing you from having the relationship that you deserve. I have a special running for the package of $224.95, this special will end at midnight on January the 29th, I normally charge $650.00.

I look forward in assisting you in resolving the conflicts and overcoming the obstacles that's keeping you from having your hearts desire! The following items are included and will be shipped to you upon the completion of your work. Love Spell = Amulet Kundalini Binding = Root Bag Aura Cleansing And Uncrossing = Bath Salts

Blessed Be,

Alicia wrote:

Hello Phelan,

I discovered your site doing a search online for love spells, and I'm very new to spells and use of magic. I'm concerned with any potential karmic repercussions or negative responses and consequences occuring should it be used. I would like your advice and consultation before considering doing any type of magic.

I also would like to thank you in advance for taking time to consider and read over my situation as this email is a little involved and lengthy.

My situation is that I'm very much inlove with and have been reunited with a friend/playmate from childhood. We've been seeing each other for a few months now and have been intimate with one another. He's expressed romantic feelings and love for me, however he's also married without children. Because of this, we've agreed up to no longer see each other or be intimate with one another, but to keep our connection limited to the phone or texting and email, etc.

Therefore, I'm looking for a spell that will help in the way of motivating and encouraging both he and his wife to want to mutually and amicably divorce from one another in as expedient a manner as possible with little interference/obstacles preventing that. I do not wish any ill-will/harm towards her or anything evil as we do not know each other, and that's not in my spirit. I would like any feelings of lingering obligation, romantic/sexual feelings, perhaps other than simple friendship, removed between the two of them.

I would like a love spell that not only promotes a lasting, prosperous, romantic and loving/affectionate, committed/faithful relationship, but also leads to a lasting and wonderful marriage with the possibility of children, deeper friendship and spending more quality time with one another, a deeper intuition and fundamental understanding of one another, wisdom and maturity, mutual respect, trust, honesty and open and healthy communication, compassion/forgiveness, spiritual growth and connectedness, and lasting physical/sexual attraction and desire.

I realize I may be hoping/asking for a lot, however I wanted to be as specific as I could and give as much detail as I could with regard to what I want from this situation and with this person.

I look forward to your email and I thank you once again for your time and consideration with regard to this matter. Please also let me know what the cost of such a spell would be and any other information you may need in order to cast it.

Sincerely,