Complaint Review: Phenterthin

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2007

• Reported By:Pine bush New York
Phenterthin
phenterthin.com Internet U.S.A.

Phenterthin-nexgen Labs they do not allow you to return the item, completely misleading. Internet

This company is a complete scam. I tried to return two bottles that showed up at the post office. ( usps package) When I contacted the company to inquire about receiving this product, I could not get anyone on the phone. ( I tried several times). Then I checked my credit card statement, that came the same day, and there were two charges on my account, one for $4.95 the other for $149.00. I called the phone number on my statement, and the customer service person was So rude. She told me pretty much "tough S--t" that this item can not be returned, and that they have all there bases covered. "Thats what you get when you dont read the small print". So the attorney general needs to know about this, as the internet is filled with people having the same problem with this product. Big scam for someone getting $149.00, that's what it looks like to me. How can you not return something unopened. within a reasonable amount of time. Expecially if you were mislead in ordering a trial of the product, used it didnt like it, so you move on. Who gives them the authority to ship you more, and then say "tough you have to keep it!!!!!". Dont order this EVER!!!!! They should be out of business, so should the company that handles their ordering.

Kathy
Pine bush, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phenterthin/internet/Phenterthin-nexgen-Labs-they-do-not-allow-you-to-return-the-item-completely-misleading-I-263867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phenterthin