Complaint Review: Phenterthin.com

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:WEBSTER CITY Iowa
Phenterthin.com
Nationwide U.S.A.

Phenterthin.com I ordered a FREE trial and received TWO sets of 2 bottles of pills I did not order. I was charged 2 separate charges of $149.95 on my paypal account. Help! Nationwide

I ordered a FREE trial of these diet pills. I received two separate orders of 2 bottles each and my paypal account was charged $149.95 for each. When I attempted to contact the company I was told that there were no returns and basically I am just out of luck. This product sample did not work and I was not at all interested in the product. This $300 was certainly not something that I could afford to lose...especially at Christmas time. I really did not know that there were companies out there that can basically steal from you and get away with it! Can anyone help?!?

Joann
WEBSTER CITY, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phenterthincom/nationwide/Phenterthincom-I-ordered-a-FREE-trial-and-received-TWO-sets-of-2-bottles-of-pills-I-did-n-291515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phenterthin.com