Complaint Review: Pheonix Consumer Services

• Submitted: Tue, May 24, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 24, 2005

• Reported By:montgomery Alabama
Pheonix Consumer Services
3200 Cove Cay Dr Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Pheonix Consumer Services ripoff, credit card, pheonix Clearwater Florida

I was called by this number today, a man asked if I had applied for a credit card in the past six months. I said yes and he confirmed my name and that I made at least $250 a week and had a checking or savings account and with which bank.

I told him the bank (it's a local credit union) and he told me i would get a call in about ten minutes by a personal accountant. I never got a call and decided to look up the number that had called me on google. It pointed me to four individuals: George and Janet Glass and Don and Jean Granitz living in clearwater Florida.

I've since notified the FBI and read all the reports on this site, they were all very helpful and I am glad i did not give any more information than I had. please do not fall for this scam, and if you have then rush to you bank immediatly and get a new checking or savings account number! good luck to all!

montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2005 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pheonix-Consumer-Services/Clearwater-Florida/Pheonix-Consumer-Services-ripoff-credit-card-pheonix-Clearwater-Florida-143911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pheonix Consumer Services