Complaint Review: Phil Adams, Phillip Adams, Randolph P Adams

Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 4048494491
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Phil Adams, Phillip Adams, Randolph P Adams LADIES WATCH OUT !!!! He's on the prowl! Alpharetta, Georgia

Wow..PLEASE... watch out, he is a very decietful man.... I recently met  "Phil " He stated he was Dominican,he speaks spanish and english, he has several scars on his face, above his lip, on his arms, and on one hand.  And he was driving a black Porsche and still using the same cell phone number.

He seemed to be a gentleman, or as he would say a "High profile man" ,he spent several hundred dollars in the club, a flashy talker claiming to have large homes, boats etc...even showed pictures from his cell phone. He also stated to me that he had a harvard degree, and he does come across as an educated man. that he was looking for a relationship, a woman that he could wife, and take care of. Very polite opened all doors, talked about all of the places he wants to take me, and my family. By nights end he became very controlling, It didnt matter how I felt, what I thought, all that mattered was what he had to say. He belittled and intimidated me..I assumed it was just the alcohol and though he offered/ demanded to take me to whatever hotel I chose... I firmly declined.

He called the following day, we met for dinner, again he has the "take charge" attitude. Claiming wanting just to secure my trust, and confidence in him, to prove to me that he has everything under control and so I should have no reason to doubt him. And I ALMOST didnt doubt him, until the charge card he gave the waitress, was declined.  He then pulled out a pocket full of cards handed her another one, and I listened cautiously when she returned and asked him to sign, she said " thank you Mr Adams" .. I left with a smile on my face, and actually overall really enjoyed our evening together... But still something just didnt seem right!! I came straight home, began googling the county property appraiser, public records, etc and came across all previous reports AND MANY domestic violence reports and other cases in FULTON COUNTY!! Thank you soooo much for  sharing your experiences, so that I can now protect myself and hopefully many others!!!! I almost did not click on this link, I wish there were other ways to spread the news about him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-Adams-Phillip-Adams-Randolph-P-Adams/Alpharetta-Georgia-/Phil-Adams-Phillip-Adams-Randolph-P-Adams-LADIES-WATCH-OUT-Hes-on-the-prowl-Alpha-500196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil Adams, Phillip Adams, Randolph P Adams