- Report: #376226
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Phil And Lucille Prince
Phil And Lucille Prince2404 Wilshire Bvd. --#12-F Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Phil And Lucille Prince--BEVERLY HILLS CLUB SCAM, CREDIT CARD THEFT, FRAUD OF LOAN COMPANIES and worse. Los Angeles California
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to allegation
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have lied and cheated--bounced check on... all kinds of people in at least 3 states. They have complaints against them with the D.A. in Las Vegas, NV and in Los Angeles, CA.
There are many people who have been cheated and swindled by Phil and Lucille Prince (McElroy)
RE: INTER-STATE INVESTMENT SCAM (millions of dollars), ILLEGAL BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, DECEPTIVE REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT INVESTMENTS, CREDIT FRAUD, ISSUING BAD CHECKS, PLACING CHILDREN IN DANGERetc.
1. Phil and Lucille Prince have operated in at least 3 states, setting up numerous corporations for which they have used them to defraud, swindle and cheat innocent peoplebanks, lenders, investors and others--out of millions of dollars.
2. Based upon written CONTRACTSthe victims did provide various services, labor, and assistance to Phil and Lucille. However, they refused to pay --per the contract and did evade repayment, payment for labor, and the contracts.
3. Phil did make representations to the parties filing this complaint that he had a legitimate business proposal, resources, marketing contracts and other sources of incomeand that he wanted people to invest based upon his business plan to earn tons of money. His representations about his operations and his income were nothing but lies and fabrications.
4. After Consultants did provide him with substantial amounts of moneyfrom Mike Luvollo and others-- Phil and Lucille did use said fundsdid benefit from said fundsbut did not use the funds for any of the business endeavors or ventures as represented to the investors, lenders or consultants. They did use the CREDIT CARDS of Anke McKiernan without her permission and despite her protests. They defrauded her of at least $150,000. --and ruined her credit. They have repeatedly swindled many other people also in both Nevada and Califand perhaps other states.
5. We have been informed that Mr. & Ms. Prince also swindled many other people, including their employees, and other investors-- in particular his ex-partner Solomonand an Attorney named William Melquist.
6. Mr. & Ms. Prince (McElroy) have over-drawn accounts at several banks, including BANK OF AMERICA here in Vegas and in San Diego, CA for Prince Resort Group, Inc. ---and other corporations, including:
* Silk Fashion Galleries * Beverly Hills Club
* International Designs * Silk Racing
* Modular Store Co. --- and others.
7. Whenever any of the victims have attempted to COLLECT what is rightfully due to them for wages, for repayment on credit cards (used without permission) or for loans --- both Phil and Lucille have engaged in making threats against these peoplethreatening to kill Dr. Miller, sending threatening , foul emails, and in making calls to Ms. McKiernan that have been very antagonist. They did the same to the COLLECTION AGENCIES when they called. Phil admitted to the COLLECTION AGENCIES that he owes the money..but he also stated that he would not pay.
AS OF THIS DATE.Phil and Lucille have made NO PAYMENTS, RESOLUTION, REPAYMENT, RESTITITUTION, or any other payment for debts due. They have ignored all COMPLAINTS filed with the District Attorneys, Attorney Generals, Dept. of Corp., Dept. of Justice, Child Prot. Svcs., and others.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-And-Lucille-Prince/Los-Angeles-California/Phil-And-Lucille-Prince-BEVERLY-HILLS-CLUB-SCAM-CREDIT-CARD-THEFT-FRAUD-OF-LOAN-COMPANI-376226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.