Complaint Review: Phil Brennan

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: fiksie — United States of America
Phil Brennan

Phil Brennan , Non payment, Threats , Internet

This guy is a hothead who threatens to "destroy" your reputation at every little whim and uses such methods to intimidate you. I'm writing this as a friendly reminder to all web developers who want to work with him in the future.

He did not pay me on my last project with him. I, admittedly, was late on his last project (10 days) since I had serious medical condition and was kept in hospital. Despite all that I have kept in touch with him, updating him every or every other day on project status. I finished the project and it ended up him calling me a c*nt and telling me I will sleep with my family on my doorstep and I should be happy he will not destroy me with his lawyer army.

He did not pay me for this project and wrote a ripoff report in my name even though I have finished his site and haven't yet charged him a thing for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-Brennan/internet/Phil-Brennan-Non-payment-Threats-Internet-742860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil Brennan