Complaint Review: Phil Fischer

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jake — Dallas Texas United States of America
Phil Fischer

Phil Fischer Seattle Revival Scammer, Spammer and Overall Con Artist Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I might have more information

Phil Fischer is a bizarre internet personality using religion and claiming expertise in all sorts of industries in order to scam people out of their money, including me.

If you Google "phil fischer scam" you'll get various hits off and on about people reporting him. However, most of these reports are removed because Phil Fischer (and his crew) are actively managing his reputation. Either by threatening to sue anyone who ousts him publicly for his criminal behavior or by building up his image with ridiculously untrue fluff of how much of an expert he is in this, that or the other.

Ironically enough, he uses the very money he scams out of people in order to bully them around with our flawed legal system, so he continues to operate. I've heard many horror stories from other people as well. Of course I'm not going to name names or specific information as these people are terrified.

I sincerely hope ripoffreport.com finally offers the safe haven victims need to come forward, and that they keep this report public to warn others. Phil Fischer's illegal activity (past and present) include, but are not limited to:

• Dozens of duplicate websites selling generic software masked as custom work for thousands of dollars.
  • Domain broking and making false claims about acquisition and worth.
  • Hiring people and simply not paying them.
  • Threatening the well-being of individuals.

Phil Fischer's shady activity (past and present) include, but are not limited to:

• False advertising.
  • Using religion to con people.
  • Suing anyone and everyone who tries to receive restitution or warn others about him.

I have hard evidence that confirms many of this, but I don't see how I can possibly come forward with it. Also, I'm confident that this is only a fraction of the things he's done. I'm simply only reporting my findings.

For now, I can only hope that others find this and come forward so that we'll have power in numbers. Listed below are all the links I can find on this person, that either indicate their illegal activities or that are bogus claims and lies about who he is and what he can offer to further perpetuate his cons.

(((links redacted)))

His very own bio is obviously disgusting and fake:

Just looking at the guy you can tell he's a complete creep:

It's clear that he first fell into money by abusing the legal system. Now, with all that money (and growing) he can spend all day dreaming up new ways to scam people. This needs to stop. I hope this report will remain live and it will not be bullied into being taken down. I also sincerely hope that many others come forward to validate these claims and share their own stories. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-Fischer/internet/Phil-Fischer-Seattle-Revival-Scammer-Spammer-and-Overall-Con-Artist-Internet-Internet-968904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil Fischer

I might have more information

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

Hi,

I think I may have similar information about Phil. I would like to talk with you about your experience to see if it is the same as the one that I have had.

Please email me at cpatterson at hushmail.com

Thanks