• Report: #1120345

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: Nikki — Hiram Georgia
Phil White
PO Box 220864 Chantilly, Virginia USA

Phil White The Blessing Club 3.0 Phil is a greedy con man who used biblical principles to scam $50 and stamps from thousands of people. He promised Your money would be returned and then some based on a gifting schedule, but never did anything but cash the checks and leave the victims hanging. The Facebook group page was shut down, and he stopped returning emails once he got a hold of your money. This is apparently not the 1st time he's done this. He Must be made accountable! Chantilly Virginia

In May of 2013, I received an email from Phil about a new investment/gifting club he was starting. I imagine he'd gotten my email from Facebook, since I had belonged to another group there that he was a part of.

He called the program "The Blessing Club 3.0", and you were to send $50 and a book of Forever stamps, and in return your $50 would continue to grow weekly because of the number of participants in the gifting group. He even included in the email a link to the Facebook group so that all of us could see that there were actual active participants.

Phil communicated with me via email without problem before I sent any money to him. If I had any questions, he would reply quickly. Once he received the money, I could not get any response out of him after that. I would ask him how long it would take to get my part of the gifting money per my participation, and he would not reply. Finally, after a month, I demanded he send my $50 back to me. Still no reply, and I noticed weeks later the Facebook page was no longer up, and the email address  was not legitimate either.

i had no way of contacting Phil, other than to do a web search for The Blessing Club 3.0 and came across this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-White/Chantilly-Virginia-20153/Phil-White-The-Blessing-Club-30-Phil-is-a-greedy-con-man-who-used-biblical-principles-to-1120345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil White