Complaint Review: Phil

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Brad 5.1 epic 500 — Kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
Hwy 31 Kenosha, Wisconsin United States of America

Phil 5.1 epic 500 ripoff in Kenosha Wisconsin! Trusts me and is meeting with me Kenosha, Wisconsin

Bogus Epic 500 home theatre sustem. I Got Him! come and get him too!

Stopped at a gas station in Kenosha. Phil, glasses, bout 6ft or taller. Blonde highlights, looks like a complete f*g. Has a Walmart "Dad" ring on his finger. Blue ish crappy looking van.

I have phone # and would love the address. But I'll be meeting with him ASAP! So contact me and get what's yours! I registered to this site with no prob so doit ASAP n let's gang up on his punk a**!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil/Kenosha-Wisconsin-53144/Phil-51-epic-500-ripoff-in-Kenosha-Wisconsin-Trusts-me-and-is-meeting-with-me-Kenosha-981782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil