Complaint Review: Philadelphia Autohaus

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Carl — Philadelphia United States of America
Philadelphia Autohaus
Deveraux intersecting with Roosevelt blvd. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Philadelphia Autohaus David,Luciele, I see the consumers point of view. Their was no need to lie about a truck blowing up exteremly unprofessional and dangerous unless they weren't lying and they did have a lemon that blew up prior to yo Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I see the consumers point of view. Yes I as well suffered the wraft of Philadelphia Autohaus or should I say "Philadelphia Lemonhaus" I bought a gold Jaguar from there nice car...so I thought. I have been there about 6 to 7 times in one month and still have yet to slove my problem they refused to help me out I've talked to three different service managers in a matter of a month first  it was one person then some other guy was the new manager and about two weeks ago they hired someone else for that position the owner is never there so we can reslove this issue.The first time I was there I overheard the owner (David) telling the first manager to tell a customer that he is not here he's not dealing with anybodies bull today. My eyes lit up. As I was thinking this must be the "Deathrow" of dealerships and this guy David must be Suge Knight. Now I know why the owner never shows up. He must be to afraid to face the people he wronged which he will have to one day. I'm not the internet compliant type but I'm hoping this can get their attention.

Every dog has it's day

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philadelphia-Autohaus/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Philadelphia-Autohaus-DavidLuciele-I-see-the-consumers-point-of-view-Their-was-no-need-983461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philadelphia Autohaus