Complaint Review: Philadelphia LX LIMOUSINE

• Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: Michelle — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Philadelphia LX LIMOUSINE
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Philadelphia LX LIMOUSINE took 300 dollars out of my account without consent or notice Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I tried making a reservation with this company to use for my 21st birthday. I read the prices wrong on their website so when i got my confirmation email sent to my phone, i read it and 1. they got the date that i wanted wrong. and 2. it was over twice as much as i expected so i called right away to cancel. They said okay we will send you a cancelation email and all you have to do is reply back saying that you would like to cancel the reservation. So i did. About 5 days later I try to deposit 200$ into my account then i find out i'm -100 dollars. I called my bank and they told me it was this limousine company. I called them up and they said they have a 300$ non-refundable fee and it was MY fault for giving them my card info. They said it was in the e-mail..i checked the confirmation e-mail, nothing (mind you i am supposed to sign and fax back that email for it to be 'authorized' and i never did that) but it was in small print in the cancelation email. They don't like to tell you when you're on the phone, or even when they try to confirm the appointment. I wouldof hung up on them right away if they did. They are scam artists and that's how they make all their money. They are extremely rude to their customers and they are frauds! Do not try to rent any limo buses or any buses of that matter from this company, there are way better, politer and cheaper companies out there. I lost 300 dollars for no reason and they got 300 dollars for doing nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philadelphia-LX-LIMOUSINE/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19107/Philadelphia-LX-LIMOUSINE-took-300-dollars-out-of-my-account-without-consent-or-notice-Ph-564475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philadelphia LX LIMOUSINE