Complaint Review: Philadelphia School Of Massage Aka-the Massage Therapy Program ..i.e Susan Lorincz

• Submitted: Sun, February 09, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 01, 2004

• Reported By:greenwhich New Jersey
3515 Siversideroad +other Locales Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Philadelphia School Of Massage Aka the Massage Therapy Program i.e Susan Lorincz ripoff lieing to and deceiving victimized many consumers Wilmington+ Delaware

*Consumer Suggestion: National Massage Therapy Program 600-hours

*Consumer Comment: National Massage Therapy Institute

students by putting unacredited terachers to teach acreditation at over 5 g's a pop consumer rip-off fraud screwed others too

these scumbags, claim in their advertisng to suply one type of individual.with many, and numerous, qualifications as an instructor.but in reallity, what you are getting is a recently graduated student. that has not even completed her own national certifications. i.e. a miss susan lorincz-cameron,who had graduated a month before she was teaching.

well you might as well let a senior teach a highschool class,there is much more to massage than rubbing. but this is all this person knows,and the facility is aware that not only were they breaking the law, but deceiving customers. and continue to keep this woman, and i,m sure many more like her, on staff as instructors.

they just shuffle them from state to state, hoping noone cathces on.these students pay over 5,000 dollars to get what they think, is instruction from a qualified individiual. this practice is misleading and immoral,and illegal.dont let it continue, complain people, complain. let them know, we as americans, are tired of being lied to ,and cheated out of our heard earned money,for them to line their own pockets throught means of deception...

Bill
greenwich, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2003 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philadelphia-School-Of-Massage-Aka-the-Massage-Therapy-Program-ie-Susan-Lorincz/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Philadelphia-School-Of-Massage-Aka-the-Massage-Therapy-Program-ie-Susan-Lorincz-ripoff-li-44763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philadelphia School Of Massage Aka-the Massage Therapy Program ..i.e Susan Lorincz

#1 Consumer Suggestion

National Massage Therapy Program 600-hours

AUTHOR: Thalia - (U.S.A.)

I went to the National Massage Therapy Program.

When signing up I was offered a 600-hour program instead of 500 hours. I asked them if it would be worth taking the extra 100 hours ( also an extra $1000) and was told absolutely, we would learn many extra things the 500-hour people would not. My main goal was to learn Deep Tissue which I was promised would be included.

Well, we finished the 500 hours and those who were only taking 500 left. A few of us went on and were looking forward to learning more Deep Tissue and other techniques. Much to my surprise, we spent most of our time just sitting, going over many things we had allready covered in the first 500 hours. We never went into Deep Tissue. In the afternoons we just had to repractice what we had already learned without acquiring anything new. In the afternoons when we practiced, the teacher was in her office with the door closed on most days. If one had a question you would have to go and knock on her door.(then rewash your hands to go back to the client)We received one extra handout on Chinese medicine. I feel I not only wasted my extra $1000, but also my time. I want to advice anyone not to take the additional 100 hours. Save your money!

National Massage Therapy Institute

AUTHOR: Thalia - (U.S.A.)

Is this the National Massage Therapy Institute, ( headquarters in Philly?)which has several locations in the US, one of them being Dagsboro, DE?