• Report: #721959

Philip Seldon
500 East 77th Street #3414 , New York United States of America

Philip Seldon Harassment from Philip Seldon, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Irina my friend I know reale facts

*General Comment: Philip Seldon never abused or harassed Irina - I know this for a fact

*Consumer Comment: Rape Crisis Center for Crime Victims

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Irina's posting is not true

Philip Seldon was my renter to me and he rent me room. I trad him clean serives for the rent and was the dial. He regular came into room no invate and try to see me naked or after shower. He try to get me drunk many time for take photos me. He is pervert to women. He use photos for make money for hold over me. He tell me he delete frem camera and computer. he lie to me and al was on computer when time me to move. He no want me move so make bad news and story he no not real story.

He has many cash business so no pay tax for gevernmont. He try to get me to sign documint to do ilegil thangs for pay pal money business. Leslie do now for him and pay him cash. Money come in mail every month in big cash boxes from him $11,000 and he pay rent for cash. He try to get me to do with cash. I no do since he scare me. I want him to leave alone but he harass my love sine he no have me more in life. He verry bad man and police tel me they watch. I afrid of Philip Seldon he do thangs to make calls and mail and make riun life.

I tel him to stay away from me and my love. He keps calls and mail to make problem. He very sick and I tell police. I afrid he try to get me drink wine for sex to rape. He rape me past for me a forign women so no can report hem. He make me drink much may pils in drink wine for women he do. He take pictires of me naked. He no leave me or my life out his. I scare Philip Seldon. He try hurt me and say my money his money. He no stay away so me afrid. I no more rape from him or see me naked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philip-Seldon/-New-York-10162/Philip-Seldon-Harassment-from-Philip-Seldon-New-York-721959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philip Seldon

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Irina my friend I know reale facts

AUTHOR: Svetlana - (USA)

Irina friend many years. She tell me man rent her room real true. Man take advantige Irina her give sex. Irina nodrink big bottle wine self. Man make Irina drank he get Irina drunk. I know reale facts we girlfriend long years. Irina tell secrets. I know story man take no cloths picture Irina make happy man sex want. Irina goodnes woman man not nice hurt Irina body. Irina rent room man take sex Irina stay live Irina room. Man do Irina pregnant no baby abortion. Man no give Irina money cheap.

Irina now new babys husband. Man mad try hurt Irina stalk Irina. Police talk all fiends know man stalk Irina. Friends help Irina police. Man bad man Russian woman many time years. All Russian woman talk stop bad man.

#2 General Comment

Philip Seldon never abused or harassed Irina - I know this for a fact

AUTHOR: Cheyenne Crow Victim Hotline - (USA)

I have known Irina Borisenko for many years, ever since she arrived in this country from Belarus about fifteen years ago. We are best friends and confidants. She shares all her secrets with me and has told me about all her relationships with the men in her life including those who abused her and even one who actually beat her. She always had good things to say about Philip Seldon. If he had done any of the things that are stated in the postings on this website, ripoffreport.com, and elsewhere on the Internet she would have told me.

I met Philip Seldon through Irina and saw them together regularly for the five years they were together - Irina always seemed very happy with him - never any indication that he put pills in her wine to rape her or that he forced himself on her. She never told me that he did anything of the kind. If he did anything like that, she would have told me. The fact that she did not mention anything like that indicates that these things never happened. She told me all about their travels together over four years to Italy, France and Argentina where they shared hotel rooms. She told me that she enjoyed showing Philip her naked body because he said it was so beautiful.

She told me that he loaned her money and paid for her trips to Belarus to visit her parents. She told me that he loaned her college age son $5,000 to start up an eBay rare coin business. When the man she was sharing an apartment with for many years put her out on the street, she told me that Philip took her in without charging her rent and she stayed with him more than a year until she moved in with her current boyfriend, Cheyenne Crow in April.

She told me how Philip helped her communicate with men on Match.com as her English was not good enough to write to them. She told me that she told Philip all about the intimate details of her dates with these men. She told me all about how Philip encouraged her in her relationship with Cheyenne Crow who she met on Match.com and who she is now living with when the relationship was going sour.

I discovered the postings about Philip when I was checking out Cheyenne Crow in the Internet as I found him sleazy and was concerned about Irina's relationship with him and discovered the ripoffreport.com postings about how he swindled so many women out so much money. I understand that these postings were initiated by Philip who has created the Cheyenne Crow Victims Hotline for women who have been swindled by Cheyenne to contact. I learned from Philip that so far thirteen women have contacted him and that Cheyenne has swindled these women out of more than one million dollars by romancing them into investing into his company's worthless stock.

I believe that the postings about Philip are in retaliation for Philip's postings about Cheyenne. I can tell you that there is not a word of truth to them. I believe that it was Cheyenne Crow and not Irina wrote them as they were all written on the same day, three days after Philip posted his reports about Cheyenne on ripoffreport.com as the English in the postings is not consistent with her command of the English language. It would astound me that that after all the good things Philip did for Irina including giving her free rent for more than a year that she would try to ruin his life by posting such things on the Internet. Knowing Irina as I do, I don't believe that she did this and I can say for a fact that there is not a word of truth to the postings as Irina never said a word of such things to me during the five years she was with Philip.

Philip did not take nasty pictures of Irina. When Philip took the pictures of Irina she told me about them saying that she posed for beautiful semi-nudes and photos of her in lingerie that she was proud of and wanted as keepsakes to remind her of how beautiful she was for when she was in her old age. As far as I know Philip did not get her drunk to take the pictures - if he did Irina would have told me so. As far as I know, during the five years they were together, Philip never got Irina drunk - Irina does not get drunk - when we had dinner together Irina could drink a whole bottle of wine without getting drunk.

Irina moved out of Philip's apartment in April to move in with Cheyenne without leaving a forwarding address. Philip does not know where she is living. He assures me that he has not tried to contact her in any way. He has not harassed her or made any effort to see her. I have known Philip Seldon for five years since being introduced to him by Irina Borisenko as her boyfriend and subsequently as her best friend and confidant. I have known him as a kind, gentle and generous man who is always there to lend a helping hand. If you read the ripoffreport.com postings and other postings on the Internet about him do not give them any credence as I believe they were all written by Cheyenne Crow in retaliation for Philip's exposing him as a con man who romances naive women into investing large amounts of money in the worthless stock in his company.

Rape Crisis Center for Crime Victims

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Please contact us at the below listed number to make a report for your
incident. Rape is a sexual crime and you can help the next woman by preventing it from happening to her. We have legal assistance to help bring your case to court in a dignified manner. A Certified Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) will be assigned to your case and all information is strictly confidential. It's never too late to report your aggressor and assilant of this violent sexual crime.

Intake Cases:

Hotline

(212) 523-4726
Fax (212) 523-4781

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Irina's posting is not true

AUTHOR: Cheyenne Crow Victim Hotline - (USA)

This untruthful posting was made by Irina in a fit of anger over Philip Seldon's posting about her live-in boyfriend's (Cheyenne Crow) rip-off's of his former girlfriend of $150,000 and his having served time in jail for having harassed his former live-in girlfriend for harassment on ripoffreport.com.

As will be shown there is no truth to her posting. Irina is sadly under the dominance and Svengali influence of Cheyenne Crow who has manipulated at least five women into falling in love with him so that he can get at their money to invest in his former company Exmovere Holdings, Inc. in stock that is unsalable. He ripped off Irina for $25,000 but he has such a Svengali domination over her that she does not seem to care despite learning about his sordid history with other women and all the lies he has told her. As one example, he told her that his wife abandoned him and his young daughter and that his daughter is nine living in Switzerland with an Aunt. Irina bought expensive presents for this girl. In actual fact, Cheyenne has four children who he is not allowed to see and this daughter is not living in Switzerland with an aunt but with her mother in Virginia and she is fourteen. Irina knows this now but this does not seem to change her devotion to him. Such is Cheyenne's Svengali domination over her. This is one of many lies he has told her.

Cheyenne is presently two-timing Irina according to another woman who has contacted the Cheyenne Crow Victim Hotline (877-6974557) romancing her with telephone calls, emails and making dates recently as April 27th.

Irina was Philip's lover five and a half years ago for six months and after that became his best friend for five years until she moved in with Cheyenne in January. During this time she shared all the details of her life with Philip including all her intimate secrets. While Philip's lover she willingly and enthusiastically posed for seminude photographs and was never under the influence of alcohol. Philip never got her drunk and never put pills in her wine. During their five year friendship Irina and Philip traveled extensively in Europe and South America sharing the same hotel room. During this five-year friendship they had a "friends with benefits of sorts" relationship that continued through December, 2010.

In early 2010 the man who Irina was living with in put her out on the street leaving her no place to live. Philip took her in to his New York City apartment as Irina could not afford her own place to live. He paid her $75 a week to clear his apartment to supplement her meager income as an esthetician. Philip loaned Irina money and loaned $5,000 to her teen-age son to start a rare coin business on eBay. He paid for her airfare for her to visit her parents in Minsk. He was truly her best friend and like a brother to her.

Her statements made in this ripoffreport posting were influenced by Cheyenne Crow who has made similar defamatory postings on ripoffreport.com about Philip. Philip has never raped Irina - she willingly and enthusiastically had sex with Philip during their relationship.

Once Irina moved out of Philip's apartment he has not tried to see her or telephone her as Cheyenne as Isolated and alienated her as he has his other girlfriends from their friends and family as is his history. She has no reason to be scared of Philip and she knows it. This is something Cheyenne may have told her to say.

Philip has never asked Irina to do anything illegal and has only had had her sign affidavits of service in legal matters for papers she mailed. Philip has never said that Irina's money is his money. He is concerned that Cheyenne has taken $25,000 from Irina and has told Irina not to give him any more of her remaining meager life savings to her as he has taken the life savings of his other girlfriend who is suing him to get it back.

It is very sad what is happening to Irina. Once Cheyenne Crow is through with her and puts her out on the street and ruins her life as he has ruined the lives of his other girlfriends she will have her regrets. One can only hope that she does not give him the rest of her life savings. You read about men like Cheyenne Crow all the time in the newspapers. Hopefully Irina comes to her senses and breaks free from Cheyenne's Svengali domination from her before she loses all her money to him.

loose