Complaint Review: Philip T. White Jr. Or Grand Entertainment and Gifts

• Reported By:Wichita KS
Philip T. White Jr. Or Grand Entertainment and Gifts
, Washington DC U.S.A.

Philip T. White Jr. & Grand Entertainment and GiftsScam and Stealing

Please help me. A few weeks ago a guy by the name of Philip T. White Jr,offered me a Sony Vaio laptop for only 600$.He told me to send it via money wire(Western Union) and I did. I emailed him to notify him that the money has been sent. The next day I call Western Union and they told me Philip has picked up the money already. I emailed him to ask him when he was shipping my laptop and he never answered. Even to this day,he hasnt responded or anything.I called him a few time and he wouldnt answer.I left a message and he still wouldn' call back. I got the reciept from Western Union and everything and I am willing to mail it or in some way show it to u guys for proof. I also have all his emails and everything.You people have to help me please.What he is doing is a Crime and Scam. He is stealing a lot of money.Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philip-T-White-Jr-Or-Grand-Entertainment-and-Gifts/Washington-DC/Philip-T-White-Jr-Grand-Entertainment-and-GiftsScam-and-Stealing-5475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philip T. White Jr. Or Grand Entertainment and Gifts