Complaint Review: Philip Varghese

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: 36 Deerwood Place — E2K5L1 New Brunswick
Philip Varghese
36 Deerwood Place Saint John, New Brunswick Canada

Philip Varghese Dead Sea Blue Dead Sea Beauty Kit Free trial was ordered and then I'm charged on 06-Apr-13 JSL*SUPERIORANTIWRIN, 888-449-1464, USA USD 89 .90 and again on 08-Jun-13 deadseablue_CAD, 8009130598, CYP CAD 149.95 Saint John New Brunswick

I had seen an advertisment in internet  for Dead Sea Blue Dead Sea Beauty Kit Free trial and I was interesed and paid their  postage charge $ 5.95 and got the pack. But laer they charged on my credit card on 06-Apr-13 USA USD 89.99 and again on 08-Jun-2013 CAD 149.95. Both cases I didnot requested any products from them.

On April I was received a small pack from them but this was not requested by me. The pack is with me and I want to return to them but I don't know their address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Philip-Varghese/Saint-John-New-Brunswick-E2K5L1/Philip-Varghese-Dead-Sea-Blue-Dead-Sea-Beauty-Kit-Free-trial-was-ordered-and-then-Im-ch-1059376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Philip Varghese