• Report: #203689

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:sprinfield Missouri
Phillips 66 Conoco
Po Box 689140 Internet U.S.A.

Phillips 66 Conoco ripoff Iowa iowa

*Consumer Comment: How is that a RIP-OFF

I was on vacation, and using my Phillips 66 card.. The card that I have had for 10 years. NEVER LATE, card at ZERO balance. I pull in the gas station to fill my card, and lo and behold my card was DECLINED>>>> no explanation!!! just declined...

I called PHILLIPS and of course because it was on a Sunday evening you only get their automated voice..NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE to explain why after 10 years my card does not work...

I could obtain my payments, my balance my no reason as to why my card would not work..

Needless to say, after 10 years with this company I will be getting another fuel card. This company has never offered to extend limits, or cut thier rate to a good, faithful customer. There are many other cards out there that would like to have my business. I hope Phillips falls flat on their face. I think we should boycott how they do business.

J
sprinfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillips-66-Conoco/internet/Phillips-66-Conoco-ripoff-Iowa-iowa-203689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillips 66 Conoco

How is that a RIP-OFF

AUTHOR: Hugh - (U.S.A.)

Could it be they just made a mistake? Are you perfect? I know I am not. Calm down and call them and find out what's up - perhaps you had been inactive for a long period of time and they were trying to protect YOU against a stolen card.