Complaint Review: Phillips 66

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer — Overland Park Kansas United States of America
Phillips 66
12420 w 95 st Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Phillips 66 12420 w 95 st Overland Park Ks Was charged for gas I did not get and was told to shut up by manager and corp does not care Overland Park, Kansas

I was charge for gas I did not receive and when I confront manager I was told to shut up and it was my fault. Called to complain to Corp and no one ever got back to me. I don't know what is more upsetting that fact I was overcharged for something I never received or the fact I was told to shut up by the manger. Corp doesn't care either I called many times And someone promised that a District manager would get back with me but no one ever did. Don't go this Phillips 66 off 95st and I35 they are rude and charge you for gas you don't even get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillips-66/Overland-Park-Kansas-66215/Phillips-66-12420-w-95-st-Overland-Park-Ks-Was-charged-for-gas-I-did-not-get-and-was-tol-1001599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillips 66