Complaint Review: Phillips - Carlyle International Aka PCI-Dallas

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2004

• Reported By:Clifton Texas
Phillips - Carlyle International Aka PCI-Dallas
12770 Coit Road, Ste. 1216 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Phillips/Carlyle International Aka PCI-Dallas Mark Brown, President PCI-Dallas = RIPOFF THIEF IN A GOOD SUIT! Dallas Texas

On April 26, 2004 I paid $2850.00 to Mark Brown, President of Phillips/Carlyle aka PCI-Dallas to assist me in my next career move. The contract uses fancy words like establish career goals, identify probable decision makers, letter/resume preparation, salary/benefit negotiation. The truth is in almost one month supposedly (18) resumes went out to whom I don't know, I never could get a list of companies, with one-line (Enclosed please find) cover notes.

Rather than getting all the fancy promises in the contract, I received a How-To paperback book, a Notebook of mass produced info. that any professional knows and a list of websites (which some were fee-for-use). No interviews came, no list of companies who had received my resume and no proof of follow-up.

Mark R. Brown is engaging, articulate,well-dressed and will con you out of delivering on the contract terms. He will cease to e-mail, call or respond to your requests and it appears that he has moved from his offices with no forwarding address. I know another individual besides myself personally who is a victim also. We both are well educated and our only downfall was that we were desireous of making a positive move in our career.

Clifton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2004 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillips-Carlyle-International-Aka-PCI-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-75251/PhillipsCarlyle-International-Aka-PCI-Dallas-Mark-Brown-President-PCI-Dallas-RIPOFF-TH-96981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillips - Carlyle International Aka PCI-Dallas