Complaint Review: Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd

PO Box 48458 Oak Park, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone: 866-321-2195
  • Web:
  • Category:

Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd Portfolio Asset Group Threaten to take further collection actions against me on a account which has been paid and settled when I won the case against them Oak Park, Michigan

I received a letter from Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd. 02/09/10 stating that I ownd some credit Radio Shack in the amount of 239.50.  My first response was to throw the letter in the trash, which I did, but I just took back out.  The reason why I did throw the letter out because I have never been inside of a Radio Shack, much less owned them any money.

I just now received another letter date 02/17/10 as follows:  Dear  ----- you may have received a letter from our office which referenced a creditor  other than that listed above.  If so, please disregard that letter.  The correct information is contained above.  Now they are saying I owe the same amount but to a different creditor, Gateway.  I believe these peope are trying to rip off money from the consumer and should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillips-Cohen-Associates-Ltd/Oak-Park-Michigan-48237/Phillips-Cohen-Associates-Ltd-Portfolio-Asset-Group-Threaten-to-take-further-collection-573020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillips & Cohen Associates Ltd