Complaint Review: Phillips Lifeline

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Phillips Lifeline
2101 N University Drive Fargo, North Dakota U.S.A.

Phillips Lifeline Would not give me any information without at least my full name.... Fargo North Dakota

I was looking into a medical alert system for my father, like the one you see on TV advertised by Dr. Koop and with the lady who says, "I've fallen and I can't get up."

I ran across the Phillips Lifeline System on the internet. Curiously it did not give out much information on the web site. It did not give out the cost/price. Almost any other similar system gave out on their web site the price and a full description of the service and equipment.

I called the 800 number to get more information. Right way the person on the phone started to ask me personal questions, such as "Who is it for?" and "What is your name." I told him that I was gathering some information on getting a medical alert system for my father and I just wanted to ask a few questions about their product/service, especially the price/cost.

The person on the phone again asked me for my full name. I told him that that was personal information. He told me that without that, he would not be able to give me any information.

I was shocked. It told him that I would not then be interested in their products. He then hung up the phone.

Unbelievable! How can they stay in business? I will never do business with the Phillips company again, if I can help it.

Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillips-Lifeline/Fargo-North-Dakota-58102/Phillips-Lifeline-Would-not-give-me-any-information-without-at-least-my-full-name-Farg-425441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillips Lifeline