controlling

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Narang21 — lake Zurich Illinois United States of America
Phoenix Cabinetry
407 Gundersen Dr. Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Phoenix Cabinetry Phoenix Cabinetry, John and Cara from Phoenix Cabinetry rif off artists Carol Stream, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Buy From This Company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Very Professional Company

Phoenix Cabinetry , Phoenix cabinets, rip off scam artists

Guys who every is planning to buy from Phoenix Cabinetry, stay away, stay far away, my carpenter talked me in to buying cabinets from them and from then on nothing but trouble, trouble and trouble, the sales lady there Cara who does not even know cabinet design is trying to sell me cabinets, she insists on buying from them and she will make sure everything is done right,  my bad i still go with them and my night mare begins.

She comes to take the measurement and everything wrong means everything wrong, they gave me a final print which i sign off, cabinets get delivered and completely wrong size cabinets horrible quality.

It costed me $500 a day for the carpenter for doing nothing and trying to figure out what can be done and finally we had to send cabinets back to them to get it fixed and now we are having nothing but trouble.

Talked to John the owner of the company and he starts an argument and starts abusing me, I paid them 7k almost and now i am left with wrong doors and horrible cabinets, i am in the process of involving my attorney and see where it goes from here.

Stay away from Cara and John from Phoenix Cabinetry Carol Stream

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Cabinetry/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60188/Phoenix-Cabinetry-Phoenix-Cabinetry-John-and-Cara-from-Phoenix-Cabinetry-rif-off-artist-952837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Cabinetry

Buy From This Company

AUTHOR: West Remodel - ()

Phoenix Cabinetry is one of the most convenient and highly accessible companies that I deal with. I own a Remodeling business and I have used them for numerous projects. The price is great and the product is readily available which makes it easy for me to work with them. I have never had an issue that they couldn't resolve quickly and responsibly. If you want to save some money without sacrificing quality please disregard this negative comment. When I read it for the first time it made absolutely no sense.

Brian West

West Remodel

(630) 202-0372

A happy Phoenix Cabinetry client

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Very Professional Company

AUTHOR: Cara - (United States of America)

This is Cara.  I designed the kitchen for the person who wrote that angry review.  The customer is trying to have it removed because he wrote it due to other factors that came into his life.  The bar that we designed turned out beautifully.  I must of made 5 trips out to his house to make sure everything was correct.  We shipped in 3 days and the customer was very happy.  He has apologized many times for writing what he did and is trying very hard to get it removed.  Unfortunately it is taking a lot longer than he anticipated. In fact he said he would work with us again on future projects.  We pride ourselves in professionalism, superior quality and giving our customers our "personal" touch.  John the owner is a very professional business owner and has talked to this customer many times.  So please disregard this negative review and come visit us,  you will see how well you will be treated!  Thank-you,  Cara