Complaint Review: Phoenix Car Rental

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: AreYouKidding Me — Dallas Georgia United States of America
Phoenix Car Rental
2934 E McDowellRoad Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Phoenix Car Rental Sabans This is the place to be cussed and demeaned and Ripped off in Phoenix, Arizona

We spoke with a sales associate on the phone on Wendsday and asked rates and fees and if they took debit cards. The lady told us they did take debit cards so that is what we handed them when we walked in.

A very rude little fat man ( who by his admission owns this business) asked if this was a prepaid credit card. " no it is a debit card" I replied." I can't take this sh*t." was his reply, as he trew the card back across the counter. I replayed he should let his staff know if was not accepting debit cards.

At this point the little fat guy starts screaming and cussing about what a rich successful man he is and how I don't need to tell HIM how to run a business. He tells me to get the f*uck out of his store.

I was dumbfounded and even said "Hey dude I'm sorry". This caused more ranting! "Don't call me dude! You call me SIR!" and again he demanded I leave his store.

Never have I been treated in such an abusive manner by any retailer. Looking at this site I found out this is his (normal) behavior. All the complaints site his abusive language and his habit of throwing people out of the store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Car-Rental/Phoenix-Arizona-/Phoenix-Car-Rental-Sabans-This-is-the-place-to-be-cussed-and-demeaned-and-Ripped-off-in-Ph-935868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Car Rental