Complaint Review: Phoenix Car Rental

Phoenix Car Rental
2934 E. Mc Dowell Rd Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Phoenix Car Rental DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, EVER!! Phoenix, Arizona

PLEASE READ THIS!!

Do yourself a favor, do not ever use PHOENIX CAR RENTAL! The guy took an imprint of my card and and asked me to sign it BLANK!! The guy also swiped my card and deducted $300.00 out of my account even though I did not complete the contract.

...NOW when I called to have them resend the charges, they cursed me out and called me an idiot!

My bank is involved but do NOT go through this, choose a reliable and professional company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Car-Rental/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Phoenix-Car-Rental-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-EVER-Phoenix-Arizona-962565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Car Rental