Complaint Review: Phoenix Car Rental

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jlwindy — Indianapolis Indiana
Phoenix Car Rental
2934 E. McDowell St., Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Phoenix Car Rental Saban, employees Ralph (especially), Pete and Ed. In a nutshell, I questioned a charge on my bill. not given their "courtesy" ride to the airport (PHX), & told to find our own way. I am physically disabled, & our son has autism & ADHD. Discriminati Phoenix, Arizona

In a nutshell, I questioned a charge on my bill. It was not properly disclosed to me upfront, verbally. It was supposedly disclosed in the contract, but when Ed was checking me out for my rental period, he was so fast and bothered that I wasn't given an opportunity to read the entire contract.

Ralph (who checked us back in) was extremely belligerent and rude, and screamed that I could find my own ride to the airport along with my autistic son and husband. I am also physically disabled. He said that he had plenty of money and didn't care about me, all while my son was standing there with me.

Ralph should be fired for discrimination. Pete was also very abrasive on the phone every time I called, and Ed was very interested in doing anything but help me. Buyer beware.

I am contacting the BBB, and a disabled person's rights agency. We will never, ever, ever do business with them again. It was a horrifying experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Car-Rental/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Phoenix-Car-Rental-Saban-employees-Ralph-especially-Pete-and-Ed-In-a-nutshell-I-que-1045113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Car Rental