Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive Group - PEG

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 16, 2005

• Reported By:Saylorsburg Pennsylvania
Phoenix Executive Group - PEG
100 Wood Avenue Islelin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group - PEG STILL THE LARGEST RIPOFF IN TOWN Islelin New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: CONTACT NJ REGULATED BUSINESS SECTION

I just wanted to update my original entry. PEG is still in my opinion the biggest ripoff in town. I'm working with my third "advisor" why? you might add, well the other two "just didn't work out" well the other two did nothing.

PEG really began working my case in August'05, almost one year after I signed the contract that they insist does not permit refunds. The contract also doesn't require honesty, integrity or professionalism. Frm August, I've received one "mailing" that is so outdated, by the time that I stamp and mail the letters, the people on the list are no longer with the company and I've wasted not only time, but also more money.

PEG sent me the mailing with my name misspelled on the coverletters, and to add insult to injury they signed my name to a coverletter and mailed it out as though it was sent my me.

In May I asked my then second advisor to do a temp mailing for me, he told me that he had and that my skill set was not needed. It turned out that no such mailing ever went out. That was the reason for the rush job in August, where PEG forged my signature.

Savoring the best for last, I met with Larry Maglin and then my second advisor on July 7, 2005, told them that I was in the process of redoing my resume, because I was not receiving any feedback from it. Larry who of course made me believe I am not the "expert" decided to add his "professional" touches to it.

I met with a Director of Provider Relations at a well known managed Care firm in NYC (where I am seekig employment) who told me one reason no one in the industry would probably contact me is the my resume to but it mildly is "awful". When she discovered that I actually paid a firm to do this her response was "it was poor judgement on your part" So the only thing of substance from my interactions with PEG is that resume, which I've redone twice, once with my third PEG counselor, and then just on my own to see what happens.

I spent a great deal of money for this fraud of a company, and by the way Joe Kran won't even return my phone calls. Afterall he is the one who told all of the very many lies and deceits. If anyone wishes to contact me (phone number deleted - see below) I would love to talk with others that have been similarily ripped off.

Shelley
Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive-Group-PEG/Islelin-New-Jersey-08830/Phoenix-Executive-Group-PEG-STILL-THE-LARGEST-RIPOFF-IN-TOWN-Islelin-New-Jersey-160405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive Group - PEG

CONTACT NJ REGULATED BUSINESS SECTION

AUTHOR: Barry - (U.S.A.)

We heard that Phoenix is being investigated by the State of New Jersey. To file a complaint contact Regulated Business Section, New Jersey Department of Law & Public Safety, Division of Consumer affairs, 124 Halsey Street, Newark, NJ
07102 Phone-973-504-6370. This office is run by the Attorney General and they can advise you.