Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive Group

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:south plainfield New Jersey
Phoenix Executive Group
100 Wood Ave South Suite 121 Iselin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group - PEG ripoff, scam artists, Seeking Refund, filed reports with Attorney General, Consumer Affairs, BBB, Looking for further advice.. Iselin New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: READ & follow all of the steps & you will be successful..

I unlike most others on this site, Did not wait or go through months / years before realizing I was scammed..I researched PEG on night of first visit with advisor (Daivd Laska). On next day I requested a refund, David transfered me to Larry Maglin, Larry asked me to send a written request. I sent request, he responded with a refussal of refund. I only had one meeting, I thought for sure it would be approved.

I have already filed a complaint with Consumer Affiars, OAG, BBB. I have sent and will continue to send all news media local and national daily emails. I know they will be at 2 job fairs this week, and will continue to attend job fairs in the future. I will hand out website addresses to any potential future clients of theirs. I will appear in their parking lots to warn any potential clients.

If we band together and hurt them financially, we may not get our refunds, but we can sure hurt them and save others, until the class action hits them. The time they will spend writting and sending their form letters to respond to complaints will waste their time.

Any other ideas and advice would ne welcomed. I did not utilize thier service, upon completion of first visit when David reviewed his checklist, I knew something was wrong. When he asked if there were any verbal promies made, In fact there were plenty. When I file, and discuss with NJ Attorney general, all 3 will be mentioned, Jim McMullen, Larry Maglin, and David Laska.

Okan
south plainfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive-Group/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Phoenix-Executive-Group-PEG-ripoff-scam-artists-Seeking-Refund-filed-reports-with-Att-132123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

READ & follow all of the steps & you will be successful..

AUTHOR: Helpful Sam - (U.S.A.)

Follow all that has been suggested in the last reply and at the END of the previous posting dated 1-16-05 (If you feel you have been mislead, READ ON......).