Complaint Review: Phoenix Executive Group

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 08, 2005

• Reported By:Parsippany New Jersey
Phoenix Executive Group
100 Wood Avenue South Iselin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Phoenix Executive Group ripoff Iselin New Jersey

I could re-type the entire story, but I see it is so similar to stories already posted. They hooked me, never provided the service I was led to believe I'd receive, and then refused a refund stating that company policy doesn't provide for doing so.

The Better Business Bureau was useless since all they did was forward my requests to PEG and forward back to me PEG's refusal to provide a refund. So far I'm out $4,980. I called the Middlesex County Dept. of Consumer Affairs who recognized Phoenix's name right away. They told me that enough complaints had been filed against Phoenix that the NJ State Dept. of Consumer Affairs is now handling the issue.

Will file a complaint there now. How do I get in touch with some of your folks? I'd love to combine forces, as has been suggested already.

Parsippany, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2005 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phoenix-Executive-Group/Iselin-New-Jersey/Phoenix-Executive-Group-ripoff-Iselin-New-Jersey-152907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phoenix Executive Group